Hülya Friebe - intercultural singer/songwriter, composer, producer
Songs from the depth of the heart touch and connect Orient and Occident.
Hülya Friebe is an exceptional intercultural artist who belongs to a species that is almost extinct today. As a singer, producer and director, she confidently opposes the commerce of the retort and presents handmade music with real content.
- The Berlin Gazette headlined "very brave", "a new border crossing."
- The only German singer-songwriter with international format. (FAZ)
- ONetz newspaper: "Hülya Friebe: Strong Voice of Peace": The respectful coexistence of cultures and religions is a matter close to the heart of the singer-songwriter Hülya Friebe, who was born in Erbendorf. Her sensitive music is about the timeless longing for love and peace, hope, confidence and courage vibrate in her soul-deep voice.
Hülya's media for this are music videos, her film studio/sound studio and events like church congresses for international understanding - full of loving world music.
Music is food for the soul
Songs are clothes for the soul woven from wishes and love
Hülya Friebe on
https://jamsphererockradio.com/ “I’m So Close To You” and “Pure Energy”Chart No. 7 "I can't stop loving you", spring 2020 (https://www.hitsyoulove.com/hits-you-love-top-music/) Chicago
- Thanks to her background, her worldwide social culture projects, her study trips and her knowledge of faith and mysticism, Hülya is invited as a speaker and lecturer: for interreligious and intercultural dialogue, often in cooperation with the Protestant, Catholic Church and Muslim religious communities, to build bridges and find trust through song lyrics and melodies.
- Hülya also gives interreligious lectures specifically for women, as in "Strong Women" - against oppression and humiliation - or in synagogues for peace.
Bio: Hülya Friebe, I grew up with nine siblings. Back then my parents were the only “non-locals”, the only foreigners in the small Bavarian village. I became interested in music early on, taught myself to play guitar when I was 10 and played in my early 20s with my idol Joan Baez in Munich. In the great splendor of the show business there were many masks and masquerades. I was looking for truths - for myself. So I started making music not only for entertainment but with real content. I would like to share this real content, feelings and thoughts with you through my new album "Find Peace" with songs like "Find Peace" and "Back to Us".
I never want to judge - no racism. My songs carry the message of love. The respectful coexistence of cultures and religions is a matter close to my heart. My sensitive music is about the timeless longing for love and peace, with my voice I want to share with my listeners the hope, confidence and courage of my soul.